I was nominated for the Libster Award *_* That’s so amazing :) but not only the fact that I was nominated is amazing, but also that Jalisa from The Style Contour nominated me *_* If you don’t know Jalisa by now, you definitely should head over to her awesome and unique blog, where she always posts great tips how to style yourself up and of course perfect combinations what she wore herself. On top she is one of the most loveliest and sweetest persons I’ve met while beginning to blog in the end of march this year. Head over to her blog >>here<
Jalisa Asked Me:
1. What’s your favorite color?
I love dark shades, especially a dark red, violet or even black. I know not everyone thinks that black is a color, but it’s definitely the color in which I’m feeling comfortable no matter how I feel :D
2. Cats or dogs?
Although I’m wearing a cat’s dress I have to combine both :D I love pets, especially cats and dogs. And I hope I can get a cat and a dog being friends (:D) in the future :) (and of course an unicorn, but who doesn’t want a unicorn?!)
3. Tea or coffee?
Tea! Although nothing is better than a latte with caramel, vanilla or any other syrup, especially in the morning, tea is always perfect for relaxing.
4. Favorite designer?
There isn’t any one which is my favorite designer, I also like the work of many not famous designers, but from the really famous one, I love Valentino and Lagerfeld.
5. Favorite place to shop?
Online: definitely ASOS :D but while going shopping there are too many shops, I can’t decide:)
6. Favorite food?
I LOVE Kurdish and Iranian food :) Nothing is better than mama’s Kurdish cooking of course, but I think that we have the best recipes in our area ;)
7. Favorite season?
Summer :) Summer is always too short here in Germany, but since any temperatures below 25 degrees are feeling cold for me, I’m always hoping to get a long, warm and beautiful summer.
8. What do you like most about yourself?
I’m very ambitious ( I wish studying would be one of my goals, Then I would be the best student in the whole university :D )
9. What’s your favorite perfume or body mist?
Womanity from Thierry Mugler :) The scent is so unique and feminine and even after going out the night you smell the scent the next morning.
10. How would you define your style?
This question is really difficult, I would say a bit edgy, unique (if I don’t go to the office of course) and I’m loving sweet or boho-elements :3
Now here are my nominations, trying not to use the same ones as Jalisa…..Tadaaaaaa:
My sister Laven from Berries In the Snow, she inspirated me to start blogging :3
Gabrielle from A Glass Of Ice, she is always sooo beautiful and elegant
Sophia from The Style Galaxy, who is always flawless BUT critical
Len from Len Parent, who is always gorgeous & so cute
Rena of Dressed With Soul, who is always sooo sweet, but making me think of so many things
Tsventina from Cvety Baby, she is just incredible amazing
Jill of Doused In Pink, who is so lovely and kind all the time
Pam from Pam Scalfi, she is just soooo stunning
Connie from Sponsored by Coffee, she is always so creative
Jana from Bezaubernde Nana, she is so fashionable with a slightly perfect elegance
And of course you need my questions to start :
1. What’s your favorite hobby (of course besides blogging :) )?
2. What is your favorite makeup product and why?
3. If you could go to any place in the world, where would that be and why?
4. Do you have a favourite computer game?
5. What do you use for editing your photos?
6. Dress or pants?
7. What would you consider as your best talent?
8. If you could only bring one item with you to wherever you go, what would you bring?
9. Do you have a pet/Do you want a pet?
10. What’s on your Christmas Wishlist this year?
Libster Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and comment on their blog.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate (10) bloggers that you think deserve the award and notify them.
4. Answer the questions you are give and create 10 questions of your own for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post.